This feature enables you to set up an auto-response message in case there is no activity on a chat. You can specify the no-activity period: 1 day, 2 days, or 7 days. Talkdesk Omnichannel supports up to three auto-responses.
- Select the desired team in the Customer Care Console .
- Click on Settings .
- Under “CASES”, select Auto Response .
- Tick the box for Check if there has been any message sent to the customer or received from the customer previously and send an automated message .
- Select the “No Activity Period” from the drop-down list .
- Type the automatic response .
- (Optional) Click on ADD ANOTHER MESSAGE  to add a maximum of 2 additional messages.
- Click on SAVE CHANGES .
Updated almost 2 years ago