Real-Time Chats Overview displays the list of chats that are in the “Open” status. The list is updated every 10 seconds, and is divided by:
- Open Chats by Status
- Chats Pending Response
- Open Chats: The total number of chats that are in ”Open” status across all selected teams.
- In Queue: The total number of chats that are “In Queue” across all selected teams.
- Engaged: The total number of chats that are currently being answered by the agents (chats that are in agents’ "My Chats") across all selected teams.
- Put On Hold: The total number of chats that are in “On-hold” status across all selected teams.
- Chats Pending Response: The number of chats awaiting response from either agents or customers (from the total number of engaged chats).
- Pending Response from Agent: The number of chats that are awaiting a response from agents (from the total number of engaged chats).
- Pending Response from Customer: The number of chats that are awaiting a response from customers (from the total number of engaged chats).
The Split By section shows the information by either Team or Skill. After you select one of them, two charts are displayed:
- Open Chats by Status / Pending Responses
- Chat Status vs Time Comparison
A bar chart graph is generated for the selected teams and displays, by default, the metrics of Open Chats by Status. You can generate the chart based on the agents’ Pending Responses by clicking on the drop-down .
By clicking the menu , you can download the chart in different formats such as: PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG vector, CSV, XLS data table.
You can translate the chart to the raw data table that was used to generate it by clicking on View data table .
Click on the chat status legend to include or remove a specific status from the bar .
Click on one of the divisions of the bar chart itself – “Engaged”, “Put on Hold", “Waiting in Queue” – to generate a table covering chat information in further detail: Customer Profile, Last Message, Time Elapsed, etc. .
This chart is used to compare the chats in various statuses with several time periods.
- On Hold
- Avg. First Response Time: Average time a customer waits to receive the first response from the agent. (Agent's first message date minus chat creation date).
- Max. First Response Time: Longest time a customer has waited to receive the first response from an agent.
- Avg. Handling Time: Average time a chat stays within an agent’s "My Chats".
- Avg. Response Time: Average time a customer waits to receive a response from the agent (Agent's response date minus the customer's message date). This takes into account every interaction within a chat.
All the functionalities described in "Open Chats by Status / Pending Responses" section are applicable to this chart as well.
These metrics are calculated for all chats that are created on that day (since 12:00 am). Out of office hours are included in all these calculations.
Updated 5 months ago