- Leave the Omnichannel tab and go to Talkdesk's Admin  section.
- Select the Preferences  tab.
- Scroll to “Omnichannel Settings” and click on Manage Omnichannel .
- Select the Users  tab.
- Check or uncheck the boxes of the appropriate users .
- Click on Save changes .
The addition or removal of users takes up to 48 hours to come into effect. You will receive an email with confirmation when it happens. You cannot add or remove more users while the platform is processing your request.
Please consider, when adding a new user, that the following characters are not allowed and/or recognized by Omnichannel: ' ` <>
- In the Admin Console, select the Users  icon.
- Under the “Live Agents” tab, select the relevant pencil icon  to edit the user.
- Add a role if the user doesn't have one, or remove privileges by clicking on Remove privilege .
Updated 5 months ago