Offline Reports differ slightly from the rest of the reports because you generate and schedule them. Here's the list of Offline Reports:
- Customer Response Time
- Template Usage Summary
- No Response From Customer
- Unanswered Messages by Agents
- Sent Message Logs
- Chats Not Created
- Login Activity
- Sent and Received Message Logs
- Broadcast Logs
- Chat Priority Logs
- Select Offline Reports .
- Choose a report and click on Schedule Report .
- Confirm the schedule and add the recipients of the report.
- Click on Save .
Once the report has been scheduled, you can check the status of the requested reports by clicking on the View Requested Reports  button in the top-right corner. They can be downloaded once they are available.
A new offline report that captures the initial priority of chats and the escalation rules executed by the system is available for team managers.
Updated about 1 year ago