To fix the "Oops" error, it is necessary to clear the session and the cache.
- Log in to Talkdesk and right-click on the Omnichannel tab .
- Select Inspect .
- Click on Application .
- Once in the Application tab, click to expand the “Local Storage”, “Session Storage” and “Cookies” sections .
- Go through each item of the "Local Storage" section and remove it by right-clicking on it and selecting Clear .
- Repeat the process for the items within the "Session Storage" and "Cookies" sections .
- Then, clear the site data. Go to Clear Storage  and click on Clear site data .
- Logout from Talkdesk .
- Repeat the process explained in points 1 and 2, then right-click on the refresh button near the URL bar and click Empty cache and hard reload .
- To complete the process, log out from Talkdesk and log back in again.
Updated about a month ago