Talkdesk Omnichannel has its own roles, which define your level of access to it. Admins can learn to edit roles in this section.
- Client Admins own and manage all configurations and features on the Talkdesk Omnichannel account. They can manage business divisions by creating groups and teams within these groups. They have an overview of all the groups, number of teams and number of group admins within each group.
- Group Admins can manage the groups assigned to them. They cannot change other groups, teams or users.
- Team Managers have administrative privileges over their specific team. They can add users to their team, define Chat Console settings and rules, and configure new channel assets.
- Agents can access the Chat Console to engage with customers as well as monitor social streams.
- Analysts can access reporting.
Updated about a year ago