Surveys can be used to gather feedback from customers.
An Admin user can create, manage, and analyze surveys that can be shared with other teams to standardize and improve the feedback collection strategy.
- Navigate to the Admin Console > Assets  > Surveys .
- Click on Add New Survey .
- Fill in the fields on the newly displayed window:
- Provide a “Name”  and a “Description”  for the survey.
- Add a “Prompt Message” that you wish to send when initiating the survey .
- Enter a “Thank You” message that you wish to send after the completion of the survey .
- Select the teams with whom you wish to share the survey in the “Shared With” field .
- Click Next. You will navigate to the next screen, Questionnaire.
- Click on the Add New Survey Field button and fill in the fields of the new pop-up window that appears.
- Enter the question . You can decide to make it mandatory by ticking the “Make as mandatory” box or optional, by leaving it unticked .
- Select a question type from the dropdown menu . There are several options available.
Single-select choice list - If this option is selected, you will be able to define radio buttons or a dropdown list to have the customer select one of the possible options.
Multi-select choice list - By selecting this option, you will be able to configure multiple choice answers displayed in a dropdown menu.
Dropdown - If this option is selected, you will be able to configure multiple options that will be displayed in a dropdown menu.
Quick Reaction - If you select this option, you will be enabling customers to provide feedback through thumbs up and thumbs down buttons.
Star Rating - If you select this option, customers will be able to rate based on the number of stars given on a scale of 1 to 5.
Number Rating - If selected, customers will be able to rate based on a number from 1 to 10.
Text Field and Text Area - If either of these options is selected, you will be able to configure a placeholder for a text response; “Text Field” for a short response or “Text Area” for a longer one.
- When you have finished configuring all the options for the questionnaire, click Add. The questions will be listed in the “Questionnaire” dashboard:
- Click Submit to finalize the questionnaire creation process. A success message will appear on the screen and a bell notification is sent to all the teams configured in the “Shared with teams” field in the basic details section.
A survey will not be activated until the team manager sets the toggle button to “active” and initiates a survey on the team manager console under “Settings” > ”Manage” > ”Surveys”.
If you’re an Admin, you can download the survey log reports.
- Go to Reports  and click on Survey Reports .
- Use the “Survey Name”, “Team” and “Asset” fields to filter the survey report's results .
- Select the survey's start and end dates .
- Click Search  to have your results displayed.
Go to the Preview tab if you wish to have an overview of the “Prompt”, “Survey” and “Submission” steps of the survey that is going to be sent to the customer on LiveChat and the Web page:
Prompt - This tab displays a formal invite to the customer, to take up a survey.
Survey - This tab displays a list of questions configured for a survey.
Submission - In this tab, a “thank you” message is displayed to the customer for taking up the survey.
Updated 12 months ago