Talkdesk Omnichannel™ allows you to configure auto-response messages for Unresponsive Customers and Unresponsive Agents to reduce handling time for agents, and notify customers about any delays in connecting to agents. Admins can configure up to three auto-response messages with a specified duration (i.e. minutes/hours/days). You can also configure auto-responses to close the chat after sending the last unresponsive message to the customer.
Please follow these steps to initiate auto-response messages to unresponsive agents:
- On the Admin console, click on Settings  and then on Unresponsive Chats .
- Choose a channel .
- Select an asset  from the “Asset List” drop-down menu.
- Turn on the “Unresponsive Agents” toggle button . You will see the option of setting up the duration and content of a message. If you click on Add Another Message, the app allows you to configure up to three auto-responses.
- Hit Save .
To delete one of the auto-configured messages simply click on the “x” symbol on the right.
The time duration selection for the auto-response messages should be in ascending order.
The IMIchat does not allow client admins to configure the same duration of time for subsequent auto-response messages.
If you select a four-minute time duration for the first message and select four minutes, or less, for the second message, the system displays an error.
Please follow these steps to initiate auto-response messages to unresponsive customers:
- With your channel and asset chosen, turn on "Unresponsive Customers" . As previously, you will see the options of setting up the duration and content of a message, as well as to add up to three auto-replies.
- You can choose to close the chat with or without sending an auto-response message. When finished, click Save .
Updated 8 months ago