The Workforce Metrics tab displays workforce availability metrics and is divided into two sections:
- Real-Time Workforce Overview
- Workforce Details
The Workforce Overview section displays all the information focused on available agents and the workforce KPIs.
- Availability: Total number of agents using Talkdesk Omnichannel.
- Accepting Chats: Number of agents accepting tasks.
- Not Accepting Chats: Number of agents not accepting tasks.
- Response Times: The team’s average time to respond to a chat.
- Average First Response Time: Average time it takes for an agent to respond to a customer’s initial chat message.
- Average Response Time: Average time it takes for the team to respond to customers.
- Longest Wait Time: The longest time it has taken for an agent to respond to a chat.
- Average Handling Time: Average time it takes for an agent to initiate a chat before closing or transferring it.
As a Team Manager, by clicking on one of the chat status tabs , you can investigate all the basic information associated with an agent, such as:
- Agent ID
- Work Status: Accepting tasks or not accepting tasks
- Time in Status: How long they’ve been in their work status.
- Last Response: When they last sent a message to a customer.
- Average Response Time: An agent’s average response time within a chat.
- Average First Response Time: Time it takes for an agent to send a message after accepting a chat.
- Total in Time: How long the agent has been logged in to Talkdesk Omnichannel.
- Chats Active: Total number of active tasks.
- Chats Created: Total number of initiated chats.
- Chats Closed: Total number of chats resolved.
Updated almost 2 years ago